Go down

Jimie's App

Post  JimieB on Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Character Name: Jimie
Jobs(70~75): PLD75 DRG75
Support jobs & levels: WAR37 NIN40 SAM37 THF37
Merits: Chivalry
Dynamis areas cleared: San'd'Oria
Any other information you would like to add (tell about yourself, past linkshells, good gears, crafts and so on)
G'day, Fin told me you're after another PLD to take a beating for your magey frames and hey, it's what I do best. I'm based in England but due to work committments I'll struggle to make Thursday runs, I can finish anywhere from 4pm-10pm, depends what shifts I get. Sundays aren't a problem, however I finish @ 5pm if I'm working, usually home 10-15mins later but I'll always do my best to arrive at runs asap, i.e logout in the city planned beforehand. Nothing hugely useful craftwise, although your cor's might like to know i can make all their bullets, alchemy 63, smithing 31, goldsmithing 22. Killed Diabolos dead so can do Dreamworlds, but lack my city wins, save for Sandy so can't do Northlands. Anyway, I've waffled enough, see you all there.

JimieB

Back to top Go down

Re: Jimie's App

Post  Blasta on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 am

We are looking for members that are able to attend both runs. We also recruited PLD yesterday, which means that we are no longer looking for one. Regarding your DRG, you dont have any merits and you dont give me any idea what kind of gears you have. This is why i have to deny your application for now.

Blasta
Admin

View user profile http://gaia.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum